Natural Rubber - Jungle Animals (Set of 6) Teether and Bath Toy
This set of four jungle animals by Green Rubber Toys has everyone’s favourite exotic animals including king of animals lion, the mighty orangutan, giraffe with long neck and rhinosaurus! They are great for playing with on their own or as part of a group. Each toy has been hand painted with care to create life like portrayals of jungle animals. They are the perfect size and weight for little hands and are made from 100% natural materials making them safe for the environment and children. If you’re looking for rubber toys to keep your children entertained throughout playtime then this set of jungle animals is for you.
- Made from 100% Natural Rubber.
- Giraffe, Rhinosaurus, Orangutan, Elephant, Tiger and Lion.
- Fully moulded, no squeaker.
- Bath time safe.
- Safe to mouth and chew with lots of points, textures that feel good on the baby’s gums.
- Help to explore all 4 senses – sight & vision, taste, touch and smell.
- PVC, BPA, Phthalate and Nitrosamine free. Non - toxic.
- Confirm to EU safety requirements EN71/1/2/3. CE tested.
What is Natural Rubber?
The Hevea tree is the natural source of the material used to create the teething toys. Lanco toys are made from 100% natural rubber, which is constructed from the sap/milk of the common rubber tree - Hevea Brasiliensis. The rubber tree is harvested sustainably without the use of herbicides.
The bark of the tree is tapped, this means cutting small slits into the bark so that the white sap can be caught into cups. Taping of the rubber trees is done by hand. The natural rubber is safe, non - toxic and readily biodegradable.