Current Order Times
** UK dispatch time up to 3 working days. Excludes overseas and personalised items. Please also check our 'LIVE' bar at the top of our website for current delivery times.
COVID-19 delivery information:
We are still experiencing slight delays due to COVID 19 due to workforces being reduced. Ourselves and all of our delivery services are following strict advised protocols for safety and hygiene.
Orders currently in the system are subject to the following lead times:
- Personalised blankets are made to order and can take up to 10 working days.
- Any other items & in-stock - we will endeavour to pack these asap, processing time can take up to 2-3 working days. We now offer NEXT DAY Delivery as an option at check out.
Thank you for your patience at this time. Your orders are very important to me and am happy to help with your enquires!
What is Our Order Process?
Once you have placed an order (thank you!) :
- You will receive a confirmation by email from us, please check your spam folder if not received.
- When your order is ready you will receive a shipping notification by email.
- Priority dispatch is given to Next Day Delivery services.
- Next Day Delivery must be placed before 1pm. Delivery will then be the next working day. Working days are Monday - Friday.
- If shipped via DPD, they will make two attempts to delivery your parcel. If these attempts fail your order will automatically be returned to sender and you item refunded.
- Personalised or products that are sent directly from one of our suppliers will not be included in our standard terms.
- We cannot offer Next Day Delivery on personalised items as these are made to order.
What is Our Shipping Process?
Once you have received a shipping confirmation:
- You will receive a shipping notification by email from us, please check your spam folder if not received.
- Delivery text or email will be sent when on route.
- Track your item via email confirmation with web-based tracking.
Can I Change my Order?
We want to get your order out as quick as possible which means we can't normally make any changes to your order once you've placed it. This includes changing the delivery option, delivery address and products.
You may be able to cancel your order and place a new one instead. We are only able to cancel orders that have not yet been shipped or processed to be shipped. This may cause a delay to the process of your order but we will always be happy to assist you with your query.
Who Should I Contact?
Messages sent via our social media channels cannot always be monitored daily. To ensure we get to your query as soon as possible please send us a message via email to email@example.com