If you are wishing to return an order please ensure the packaging of your changing mat, anti roll changing mat or travel mat is not opened. For hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns if the bag has been opened.
Any returns received with the bag opened will either be returned or charged a reprocessing fee.
We cannot accept clothing that has been washed.
How do I Return an Item?
We hope you love your items as much as we enjoy creating them! If you change your mind please contact email@example.com where we can handle your request.
- We can only accept returns that are unused and in their original, unopened packaging. We are not legally required to accept items which are personalised or specially made for you. All items MUST be returned in a sellable condition.
- Return within 30 days to receive a full monetary refund.
- We refund the original delivery charge on all full order returns.
- Your refund will be processed within 10 working days of receiving your item
- For faulty, damaged or incomplete orders, please see below.
- If you are returning a changing mat it must be unfolded and not rolled. It must be shipped flat and outside packaging unopened. We cannot expect returns if this has not been applied.
- Our changing mats are made from a flexible, durable material however with regular or improper use as with any changing mat they may become subject to wear and tear.
- If you’re returning only part of an order, we won’t be able to refund the original delivery charge.
- Sadly as a small business, we do not cover the cost of returns.
Faulty, Damaged or Missing Orders
We're sorry to hear your item is faulty or damaged, or by mistake you have received an incorrect item or items are missing from your order, we will be on hand to assist you as soon as possible. We will require some more information to ensure we can rectify queries as soon as possible.
- Please report any incidences of damaged, faulty, incomplete or incorrect orders within 48 hours of receiving your item.
- We check all items returned as damaged or defective. In the event we find no fault, we reserve the right to recharge you for the item/s and to recover our fees and expenses from you.
- Packaging from damaged items during transit will need to be kept or photographed as proof of damage in transit to support customer claim.
- If an item has been omitted in error, we will check our stocks and send any such missing item on immediately. Please check your order carefully upon receipt. If you have received the incorrect item, we will do everything possible to rectify the situation for you as quickly as we can, however regretfully, we cannot accept any goods, even those sent to you in error, if they have been worn/washed and that are not in a resell-able condition or not in their original packaging.
- We will cover the costs of return and replacement of any items found to be faulty or damaged or that has been sent in error.
- If your order arrives incomplete, please check your order status, some items are shipped separately.
- Please obtain a proof of postage/collection from the courier you leave your return parcel with. If your return does not reach us and you don't have proof of postage, we will not be able to refund you.
Unfortunately, we would be unable to refund or replace:
- Washed/used bedding, blankets, muslins or clothing.
- Personalised items/made to order.
Messages sent via our social media channels cannot always be monitored daily. To ensure we get to your query as soon as possible please send us a message via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Working Days are Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).