We're open as normal but we know things are constantly changing. All the information below is kept up to date and updated on a daily basis.
We're closely monitoring the Covid-19 pandemic and how it affects us and our customers. The latest, up-to-date delivery info can be found here.
Personalised Changing Mats - 14 - 18 working days (working days dow not include weekends & public holidays).
Everything else - please allow 5 -10 workings days. Timings may vary due to Covid-19. Please check here before purchase. Need it in a hurry or for a gift? Email us to confirm date of shipping before or at point of purchase.
Pre Order - please check at point of purchase.
Once you have placed an order:
- You will receive a confirmation from us, please check your spam folder if not received.
- When your order is ready you will receive a shipping notification.
- We use DPD, DX Delivery & Royal Mail depending on the size of your parcel. Information on which courier has been selected will be confirmed on your shipping notification sent by email.
- It is important to note the following: we do not take any responsibility for lost mail when our courier has provided us with sufficient evidence of delivery in the form of a signature OR image from the driver obtained proving delivery. We use a fully tracked service which allows us to record each drivers journey and any deliveries not made to the address as per stated on the order is photographed and made note of.
- Please be aware that if you claim none delivery despite our courier recording your delivery as successful, we will not automatically refund or replace the items. This includes the safe place option. The procedure of a claim can take a number of weeks to process due to the driver being interviewed and we will also need a legally binding document signed by yourself to confirm ‘Denial Of Receipt’ to proceed with the claim. Once our courier has accepted the claim and reimbursed the costs we have lost we will then discuss the replacement of your order. We do not refund any orders or amendments to order.
- We will send out your parcel to the delivery address provided with your order. We are not help responsible for incorrect shipping details.
Packages returned to us after three delivery attempts will not be automatically refunded. If your returned you will be required to repay postage costs.
- Received and incorrect or faulty item? Please contact us and we'll be able to help you.
- We can only accept returns that are unused and in their original, unopened packaging. We are not legally required to accept items which are personalised or specially made for you.
- If you return an item because of an error on our part, or because it is defective, it must be returned to us. We will happily refund the full value of the item and your postage costs if the fault is our own.
- Faulty items must be sent back within 14 days of receipt.
- Please obtain a proof of postage receipt from the courier you leave your return parcel with. If your return does not reach us and you don't have proof of postage, we will not be able to refund you.