Mama Shack promise to refund any items (excluding our Personalised products or products that have been made especially for you) you are not completely happy with, provided they are returned to us in a saleable condition within 14 Days of receipt.
Please note: personalised products, including any products that have been made especially for you, cannot be returned or exchanged. Sample and warehouse sale products cannot be returned and sales are final.
All refunds will be credited back to your original method of payment. All Returns must be shipped in original, sealed packaging. Customers will be responsible for cost of returns, we recommend a tracked shipping method. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to return an item.
How do I Return an Item?We hope you love your items as much as we enjoy creating them! If you change your mind please contact email@example.com where we can handle your request.
- We can only accept returns that are unused and in their original, unopened packaging.
- We are not legally required to accept items which are personalised or specially made for you. Personalised items cannot be exchanged or returned.
- All items MUST be returned in a sellable condition.
- Return within 30 days to receive a full monetary refund.
- We refund the original delivery charge on all full order returns.
- Your refund will be processed within 10 working days* of receiving your item
- If you are returning a changing mat it must be unfolded and not rolled. It must be shipped flat and outside packaging unopened. We cannot expect returns if this has not been applied.
- If you’re returning only part of an order, we won’t be able to refund the original delivery charge.
- Sadly as a small business, we do not cover the cost of returns.
Unfortunately, we would be unable to refund or replace:
- Washed/used bedding, blankets, muslins or clothing.
- Personalised items/made to order.