Natural Rubber - Heart Teether and Bath Toy
A great teether in the shape of a heart in pale pink. A teething ring heart is an ideal size for your baby to hold at 100x100mm. It has a hole in the middle of the teething ring for the baby’s fingers to grip, and at only 50 grams it is light which makes it very easy for babies to manage. Great bath time toy. Suitable 0 months+.
- Made from 100% Natural Rubber.
- Fully moulded, no squeaker.
- Bath time safe.
- Safe to mouth and chew with lots of points, textures that feel good on the baby’s gums.
- Help to explore all 4 senses – sight & vision, taste, touch and smell.
- Size: 10cm x 10cm.
- PVC, BPA, Phthalate and Nitrosamine free. Non - toxic.
- Confirm to EU safety requirements EN71/1/2/3. CE tested.
What is Natural Rubber?
The Hevea tree is the natural source of the material used to create the teething toys. Lanco toys are made from 100% natural rubber, which is constructed from the sap/milk of the common rubber tree - Hevea Brasiliensis. The rubber tree is harvested sustainably without the use of herbicides.
The bark of the tree is tapped, this means cutting small slits into the bark so that the white sap can be caught into cups. Taping of the rubber trees is done by hand. The natural rubber is safe, non - toxic and readily biodegradable.