Alex Armbands - French Rose
Introducing to our Summer shop - Petite Pommes! Use Petites Pommes classic Alex armbands alone or combine them with a matching swim ring for a complete look. Here to make safety look chic, you can rely on the Alex armbands to let your little one build confidence in the water.
- Delivered in a reusable bag of organic cotton for easy storage.
- Made of heavyweight, durable material to stand the test of time.
- Free of BPA and phthalates.
- Intended body weight of user: 15-30 kg
- Recommended age: 2-6 years
- Use only under constant supervision.
- Device consists of two armbands. All components shall be worn.
- Always fully inflate all air chambers. To be worn on the upper arm only.
- Check the armbands' seams and covers regularly to ensure there are no rips or tears.
- All Petites Pommes floats are hand-printed. This process is completely manual and depending on the pressure of the hand, small colour variations between products may occur.
Complies with: EN 13138-1:2014; EN 71-2:2011 + A1:2014; EN 71-3:2019; AS/NZS 1900:2014 + A1:2015 AU Consumer Goods (Swimming and Flotation Aids) Safety Standard 2017; JFSL; EC No. 1907/2006 (REACH Annex XVII) + EU 2018/2005; ASTM F963-17; CPSIA
By handling your floats with care you extend the life of the product, hence reducing the need for unnecessary waste and excessive consumption. Below are a few tips on how to best care for your Petites Pommes float:
Never over-inflate or use compressed air to inflate your swim ring as this may cause it to burst.After use, rinse the float in clean water or wipe with a damp cloth.Do not leave the float in direct sunlight when not in use. Exposure to excessive heat may cause swelling (dark colours are more prone to swelling than lighter ones).Ensure that the float is dry before folding and storage.
Complies with: EN71-1:2014 + A1:2018; EN 71-2:2011 + A1:2014; EN 71-3:2019; EN 71-8:2018; Consumer Goods Safety Standard 2013 for Portable Swimming Pools; JFSL; EC No. 1907/2006 (REACH Annex XVII) + EU 2018/2005 ASTM F963-17; CPSIA