Returns & FAQ
- We strictly do not refund items under any circumstances.
- We do not exchange items unless it is our error or fault.
- No amendments are guaranteed once the order is placed with us. We will amend wherever possible.
- Once an order is placed you can not add any further products to the order. We also do not combine orders.
- Once an order is placed you will have a 1 working day cancellation time. After this time has passed you will not be entitled to cancel your order as this will be in production. In cases where we are processing orders quicker than usual it may be that no cancellation is accepted.
- All queries in relation to any aspect of the product needs to be disputed within 14 days of the delivery date. This includes designs and personalisation.
- No products are exchangeable after 30 days of the delivery date. Under any circumstances.
- If you in a rare occasion experience a faulty product we ask that you return this to us for us to investigate and fix / replace.
Please double check the names requested at purchase. It is no fault of our own if an error is made and products cannot be replaced.
We appreciate your understanding, as all of our products are manufactured on special request.
Returns and exchange
If you are not completely satisfied with the goods, simply get in contact with our customer support team. If it is a fault at our end, you can return them to us at any time within 14 days of receipt. We will issue a full refund or exchange as soon as possible. Your are responsible for the cost of returns.
The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel back to using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods, as we cannot be held responsible for items damaged or lost in the post.
Your rights to return the goods to us will not apply in the following circumstances:
- Any products that we have made, personalised or customised specifically for you
- Where, in our opinion, you have not taken reasonable care of goods whilst in your possession and have not been returned with the original packaging.
- If you have made a spelling mistake on your order and it has been sent for production.
If you return an item because of an error on our part, or because it is defective, we will happily refund the full value of the item and your costs in returning it to us.
The item(s) must be returned in the condition in which you received it within 30 days of delivery. By the very individual nature of personalised products, they cannot be re-sold, and therefore we cannot accept returns if you have a change of mind.
If a discount was applied to your original order, the amount refunded will be adjusted to allow for the revised order value and appropriate discount level.